TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TF2] Mann Down

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[TF2] Mann Down - Page 2 Empty Re: [TF2] Mann Down

Post by NeverTooClever Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:35 pm

"Thanks, Engie, and there's no room for surprise, Sniper. He's been following me since I got in the base. The ceiling looks high enough. Maybe I can get a boost from the desk," she replied. Her voice was starting to shake. The Scout was new to Teufort, and was small, even for a Scout class. However, that size just might help her make this rather insane move. She stood behind the desk, intelligence on her back, and waited for the Pyro. "Wish me luck, you two."
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Engineer, hauling his sentry gun to a better position, shook his head. Even though the respawn system brought you back after death, that didn't help with the whole burning alive thing being excruciatingly painful. This in spite of Medic looking into the issue...although, knowing him, he'd probably deliberately kept it from doing that. Hopefully the newbie Scout wouldn't just up and quit her job like the last one - Recon could fill in for her if that happened but that didn't mean she'd be happy doing it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:29 pm

meanwhile, a BLU heavy is running toward the intelligence room, minigun spinning and ready to unleash a holy cleansing of molten lead at anyone in his way.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:58 pm

"Scout, Engineer, we have a big one coming in" Sniper says over the radio
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:06 pm

A thin little scream was Sniper and Engie's only answer.

However, the Scout wasn't dead. Not yet. She had managed to pull off the move, but around half to three quarters of her shin was at around a second degree burn, with a first degree ring around it. Even with the adrenaline rushing through her veins, it still hurt. The pyro had a partial victory on his side. However, the Scout was off as soon as she hit the ground, bolting towards the sewer pipes. If she could at least make it inside her own base, another team member could get the intelligence the rest of the way with ease. If being the big concern. That stagnant, dirty water was going to be hell on her burnt leg, which was now bleeding from the strain of running, leaving a trail as she ran for her life.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:35 pm

"I have you covered. Keep running"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:39 pm

The scout let out a short, harsh laugh. "I'm back in the sewers. You can't cover me very well while I'm under a bridge... kindly keep talking, though. Dunno how much blood I'm losing, but once I stop, I'm not getting back up," she said, her voice quieter as she ran, keeping her eyes focused ahead of her instead of the blood she was leaving behind.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:58 pm

"This Archer is giving me problems, but other then him you don't have any problems topside"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:06 pm

"All right. I'll be going through the pipes back into our base, anyways, so I won't need to worry about him too much," she replied. There was a splashing noise as the Scout entered the stagnant water. However, the splashing quickly stopped without explanation.

"We have dropped the intelligence!" called the Administrator a few moments later. The Scout had apparently drowned in the water... perhaps the dirty, disgustingly warm water on such a tender and open wound had given her some sort of system shock. She'd been alone, so once she went under and got water in her lungs, it had been all over. Scouts were such a delicate class in comparison to the others, being either on or below a Spy, in terms of the damage a Scout could take before going down.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:27 pm

A splash occurring around half a minute after this message signaled that Recon had dove into the water after the intelligence. She surfaced a moment later, using the briefcase as a float to keep herself above water as she swam back towards the RED base.

Only as she clambered up into their team's sewer pipes did she realize something - the Administrator had said nothing when she grabbed the briefcase. "Uh, guys? What da hell is goin' on exactly?"

Engineer frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I got da intel."

Engineer frowned across the room at Sniper and the newly-respawned Scout.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:28 am

The Scout looked confused, quietly walking over and holding out her hands for the intel. "Let me see that..." she said, an expression of curiosity on her face.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:16 am

"I read the job description. It said to never open that case"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 am

Recon, having re-entered the RED base, tossed the BLU intel to the Scout.

"Now hold on a minute. We don't need to see what's in the case, we just need to figure out why the Administrator's suddenly gone quiet." Engineer cautioned.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:34 am

"Yeah... Maybe Recon's been dropped? And as for the intelligence, there were a few blank papers that fell out earlier. Maybe this is just a game... timed wars, respawn... our weapons only affecting people on the other team, too..."she noted, taking the intelligence back.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:03 pm

"Dropped? Yeah, I doubt it. Da rest of you losers could hardly do without me." Recon said, glaring at Scout. Her hockey stick had appeared in her hand at some point and she looked like she was quite ready to use it.

When Scout placed the intelligence in the receptacle, nothing happened. It didn't teleport away, and the Administrator still said nothing.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Sniper taps the case with his machete seeing if anything would happen
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:08 pm

"People get transferred to other facilities all the time. Even other teams. I was actually with Blu for about a month before I was transferred here... but this isn't right. Not at all..." she said. With a small frown on her face, she undid the latches on the briefcase with slender, nimble fingers, and popped it open with the flick of a wrist.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Sniper looked in despite say they shouldn't
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Inside was a sheaf of papers, enough to write a small book. Some were neatly organized, some were loose in the case, some were in folders, and some were even laminated.

All were blank.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:58 pm

"Well this is easily the second worst job I have ever taken. We've been dying over blank pieces of paper"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:24 pm

"What da hell could be worse dan dat?" Recon wanted to know.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:09 pm

"The fact that we're all stuck in this... game. We're out in the middle of the desert. The only way any of us gets off-base is with Sniper's camper or Red's transportation. With respawn and regular supply trucks, we could be out here for the rest of our lives... and who knows what else respawn does, aside from bringing back the dead unscathed.  If there are anti-aging properties, everything could be different if we get out. We're alone," replied Scout, turning to look up at the other two mercenaries. She was clearly struggling to fully understand what was going on. This scout wasn't a hardened mercenary. She was far too young for that kind of work. However, she was analytical and questioning, two traits that were often frowned upon when put together.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

"This is wank in so many ways"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverTooClever Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Scout sighed, sitting on the desk and putting her head in her hands, hat flopping lifelessly to the floor. "I could probably figure up a way to get out, given enough time and additional input, but it'd be pretty pointless... they only hired me because I could drop off the radar and no one would know, in addition to being a good candidate for a Scout class."

She seemed to not know how to feel on this matter. It also revealed that she was probably lonely in addition to whatever else had happened. People who came to work for Red or Blu didn't have very nice backstories.
NeverTooClever
NeverTooClever
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:06 am

Sniper got an idea "Wait if the iminastrater is gone, that means no one is watching us. We might as well drive out of here now"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next