TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Storm The Castle

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Helsing on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Lydia pushes felix out of the way and goes through the crack

_________________
-  ╭———╮
 /___O___▬▬||||▬◖
 ├─┼─┼─┤
 /¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avatar
Helsing
The Marksman

Posts : 7300
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 19
Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by 99luftballons on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Rudolf follows and emerges behind Lydia.
avatar
99luftballons
Viceroy

Posts : 3326
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : North Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Flagmauth on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:34 pm

They see the same thing as Felix. The footsteps are so faint they can barely be heard by now.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Helsing on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Lydia walks up the stairs trying to find the source of the foot steps

_________________
-  ╭———╮
 /___O___▬▬||||▬◖
 ├─┼─┼─┤
 /¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avatar
Helsing
The Marksman

Posts : 7300
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 19
Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Flagmauth on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:45 pm

The footsteps recede entirely, leaving Lydia climbing up the steps. She finds another doorway at the end, this one with the door frozen completely shut.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Helsing on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:47 pm

"Well look at this a dead end"

_________________
-  ╭———╮
 /___O___▬▬||||▬◖
 ├─┼─┼─┤
 /¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avatar
Helsing
The Marksman

Posts : 7300
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 19
Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by 99luftballons on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:48 pm

"Or maybe this was frozen recently."
avatar
99luftballons
Viceroy

Posts : 3326
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : North Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Helsing on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:50 pm

"Well theres that too"

_________________
-  ╭———╮
 /___O___▬▬||||▬◖
 ├─┼─┼─┤
 /¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avatar
Helsing
The Marksman

Posts : 7300
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 19
Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Flagmauth on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:59 pm

The footsteps sounded again from behind the door, sounding more muted this time like they were pacing.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Helsing on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:01 pm

Lydia decided to knock on the door (because something as simple as opening the door worked last time)

_________________
-  ╭———╮
 /___O___▬▬||||▬◖
 ├─┼─┼─┤
 /¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avatar
Helsing
The Marksman

Posts : 7300
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 19
Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Flagmauth on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:02 pm

The footsteps stopped instantly.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Helsing on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:05 pm

"Hello?"

_________________
-  ╭———╮
 /___O___▬▬||||▬◖
 ├─┼─┼─┤
 /¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avatar
Helsing
The Marksman

Posts : 7300
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 19
Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Frenchie on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:06 pm

The fur trader snuggles into his fur "by shor this place is cold"
avatar
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 18
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Flagmauth on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:07 pm

There was no response from behind the door.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by 99luftballons on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:18 pm

"Well, obviously the person who owns this place is somewhere else."
avatar
99luftballons
Viceroy

Posts : 3326
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : North Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by A Blind Guy on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:29 pm

"We mean you no harm." Felix says to the door. Felix searches in his cloak and pulls out a medium sized platter with (now cold) fish quesodias.

"I come bringing gifts." Felix says.

_________________
avatar
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Posts : 5370
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : Smallvile, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Helsing on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:45 am

"Yah, gifts?"

_________________
-  ╭———╮
 /___O___▬▬||||▬◖
 ├─┼─┼─┤
 /¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avatar
Helsing
The Marksman

Posts : 7300
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 19
Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Flagmauth on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 am

Whoever was on the other side of the door didn't seem terribly interested in Felix' offering of quesadillas.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Helsing on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 am

Lydia looks at Felix with a raised eye brow "Quesadillas really?"

_________________
-  ╭———╮
 /___O___▬▬||||▬◖
 ├─┼─┼─┤
 /¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avatar
Helsing
The Marksman

Posts : 7300
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 19
Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by A Blind Guy on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:50 pm

"What, everyone likes them, duh." Felix replies.

_________________
avatar
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Posts : 5370
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : Smallvile, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Frenchie on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:23 pm

"Churro a are better" the fur trader offhandedly remarks.
avatar
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Posts : 824
Join date : 2014-02-09
Age : 18
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by 99luftballons on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Rudolf takes the fish "we are not here to give tax evaders food. We are here to arrest them!"
avatar
99luftballons
Viceroy

Posts : 3326
Join date : 2012-03-07
Location : North Paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Flagmauth on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Whoever had been making footsteps was unwilling to comment on that.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Helsing on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:12 pm

"Who ever is in there can you please open this door"

_________________
-  ╭———╮
 /___O___▬▬||||▬◖
 ├─┼─┼─┤
 /¯│¯│¯¯¯
 ░░░░░░░囗❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚───Ɑ
 /◕│◕◕│◕◕
 / ◕│◕◕│◕ ◕ 
 / ◕ │◕◕│ ◕ ◕ 
/ ◕  │◕◕│   ◕ ◕ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avatar
Helsing
The Marksman

Posts : 7300
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 19
Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Flagmauth on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:27 pm

No response from the unknown party. The stairs creaked as the steps began twisting.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Storm The Castle

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum