TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C&CIII OOC 2

+5
Frenchie
Flagmauth
gaara
A Blind Guy
99luftballons
9 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

C&CIII OOC 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: C&CIII OOC 2

Post by RNGesus Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:53 am

The member '99luftballons' has done the following action : Roll the dice

'd20' : 14
RNGesus
RNGesus
Supreme Manifestation of Contrived Misfortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:32 am

gaara wrote:Wouldn't the French troops be weak as hell invading Belgiam as they wouldn't be well cared for?

And I would think their army and their citizen would want Britain to win so they would stop the blocDe so why wouldn't they revolt?

As far as I can see the French army is pretty darn well cared for, especially since they probably expected (and possibly still expect) Britain to jump on them while their navy is demolished.

As for the second, the blockade doesn't seem to be doing a whole hell of a lot; Luft has stated that overland trade with Germany and Austria is more than enough to keep the French economy afloat. If anything I'd be more worried about yours, with the constant expenditures on war materiel.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:38 am

gaara wrote:Britain hoping for new friends raises tariffs sky high on French goods, and slight on other countries, but offers more trade with Denmark, Dutch and Spain. And also drops all tariffs on all Belgian goods as to make a good show for the princess.

King mark of Britain only 22 sends a personal hand written message to the king of Belgian asking for his daughters hand to marry.

Britain offers France this: if they make their army and navy at all time 1/4 the size of the British forces.(meaning they would save more money be doing this) and give all of its land in Asia and Africa and and let us keep the land that we took in the Americas to Britain (to sell to other countries cheaply) and must give Britain all of their inventions that they will ever make as well as putting in all British cardinals In the collage(or at least most of them meaning Britain would control the pope)
And the Austrians must give back all the land they took from the ottomans and pay the ottomans for their losses. Then Britain will lift the blockade around France(but not in the English Channel)

Isn't Britain Protestant? Why on earth are you trying to control the Pope?
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:15 am

Well to control the pope would mean I could help make other countries protestant.

Well luft said that the French are hurt this bad because of the blockade and I'm not spending as much as you might be thinkng the way I can see it I havnt done anything after the blockade besides send some troops to Belgiam and start a building a new type of ship so I would think that's a whole lot more then at the start of the war the French economy it falling a lot faster then Britainsand I still have trade with all the other country beside Germany and Austria.

gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:28 am

1:Rolling to recapture the Belgiam Royal family from the French

2:rolling to SAB more stuff in France

3:rolling to start more revolts

4:rolling to take back Belgiam

5:rolling to set a Bomb in the royle palace(meaning that the high the roll the more people I kill. So of its a 1 them only a servent or somthing dies)

6:rolling to find cures for disease in Africa.

7:rolling to upgrade my army
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by RNGesus Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:28 am

The member 'gaara' has done the following action : Roll the dice

#1 'd20' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 17

#3 'd20' : 7

#4 'd20' : 17

#5 'd20' : 11

#6 'd20' : 15

#7 'd20' : 6
RNGesus
RNGesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Gaara, those messages that I sent to Portugal, Spain, and Morrocco were SECRET! You (as Britain) wouldn't know about them.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:48 pm

Oh sorry I guess Britain just said that then without knowing about them but still I'm trying to win a war and all of my allies are screwing in the ass really hard and for what? Just to help France when half of you attack them with me? We could have won the war already if you all would have helped Britain

And almost nothing is secret in this game as we can just say almost anything and get around it like me starting new projects and having you all copie me or me doing a secret summit but frenchie still rolling to find out about. it or whatever it is it seems like nobody wants anybody to win this game that's the point of it.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:57 pm

None of the countries do want the others to win; that's kind of the point. Nobody's interested in fighting France anymore and the Versailles-esque terms you're trying to force on them aren't winning you any friends.

Add to that: Aztlan never officially joined your side, at the very least they didn't do it 'cuz they were buddies with you. They did it to get Nualaz. Once they had that they immediately stopped fighting France. Now they're worried that Britain neutering France will lead to British dominance in North America at least and potentially losing Nualaz.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Britain won't attack the Aztecs I'll offer you a peace treat. But really it looks like your just trying to get everybody to attack Britain and it's really visible that the Aztecs don't like Britain when we have done nothing aganst them or the Russians yet it's seems like you going to attack us anyway.

And I'm only wanting to hurt France really bad so they can't attack us later and I'm going to sale it to other countries.
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Where can I find the maps!!!
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:45 pm

I put the maps on the first page of this OOC and the Role-play. Because the last OOC and role-play filled to page 100, the forum created another one automatically (or Mycro creates it...) and thus the map links weren't put on the first page. This is fixed now. Otherwise they are included below:

Africa: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/175l1Y6JlL94guIq4ZAFfryskZhgJE8TagtTofQqn6vk/edit
Asia: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1AEuLneCa1Egx1QthWn8FTKtrpsdbOoqiMNrvvtwAIew/edit
Australia: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1GF0HH3Plw9ROupWCn-J3AQJhmX5IKJbcdPv4mFKjjrs/edit
Central America+ Caribbean:https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1RpSvp1K6xpGdHzNqtzZ6m__fQG70HHe3Ii6mq3_zObY/edit
Europe: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1wmOSkMBS30RX6EGqEBiQ4Fx_gsizVjnPh6beE9oJfek/edit
North America: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1zGKecfE3Fq4Pgh55iK8pWVc0V3PbT2YrKzQ-Q3N2eYo/edit
South America: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1L0_Q8BNn_TorVXAbM-MeUswDD3GWOeWkizPLu_6Pp9Y/edit

Diplomacy: https://docs.google.com/a/ames.k12.ia.us/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmD8yOritzifdDZ1SGN6WmxQQ25KX25uYjMyQzIwdXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Player Countries and general information:

99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:57 pm

And now to evaluate the dice rolls:
1. Britain does not get the royal couple back.
2. Pier 3 and 4 blow up in the crowded Marseilles harbor. Ships get damaged, though their nationality aren't disclosed at the moment.
3. The revolts in France don't get much worse. Peaceful protests in Paris are hardly overthrowing the regime.
4. Belgium can't be taken in a die-roll.
5. The royal palace in Versailles gets blown up. While nobody important was in that section. A few servants loose their lives and the royal the French are horrified that the British (who they blame though can't prove) would do such a thing. The bomber remains on the loose.
7. No notable change to the army...
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by hvzw Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:14 pm

I'll take control on Austria now.
hvzw
hvzw
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:16 pm

OK
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by hvzw Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Why did Britain attack France?
And why is everybody hateing on them?
hvzw
hvzw
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 pm

holy country actions batman!
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Hvzw I love you
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Rolling to:
1. Steal technology from Japan.
2. Upgrade the size and power of my navy.
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Lupin Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:33 pm

Here I go...
Sirius Lupin
Sirius Lupin
Virtuoso

Back to top Go down

Post by RNGesus Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:33 pm

The member 'Sirius Lupin' has done the following action : Roll the dice

'd20' : 11, 5
RNGesus
RNGesus

Back to top Go down

Post by gaara Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Hey would Austria stoping trade with France hurt them a lot?
gaara
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Here was the info on Austria before you joined, but now that you pulled a complete 180˚, I'll have to edit it again. Country info on players is on the first page of this OOC.

Austro-Italian Empire [hzw]
Military: Strong land army , the second largest army fielded in Europe. It is well equipped, has good commanders. After annexing Italy the Austrian navy has become the largest in the Mediterranean after the Ottoman navy, but better trained.
Economy: The Austrians have their main industrial district around Vienna and northern Italy. Austria is a little behind in industrialization compared to the other European countries but it has a lot of natural resources to draw on and it can create other products as well. Financially the Austrians are sound though the recent war is putting a little strain on the royal treasury.
Politics: Austria encompasses a multicultural area. For one thing after annexing Italy there are two dominant peoples: The Italians and the Austrians. Both of those cultures don’t necessarily like each other so Austria’s challenge is clear: Unite the two peoples.
Territories:
Austrian Africa: A few forts along the African coastline, since the Europeans aren’t too resistant to the diseases swarmin in the African interior.
Austrian Indonesia: Austrian colonial possession which it took from Spain. It grows quite a bit of raw materials that are processed in the Austrian factories.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchie Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:49 pm

To answer your earlier question Hvzw Britain attacked France for no reason so there you go.
Frenchie
Frenchie
Hobbyist

Back to top Go down

Post by A Blind Guy Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:50 pm

I'm not sure what Portugal could do and if any action would benefit the alliance or hinder it in some way. Frankly I've just been getting confused with these walls of text about Austria and what not.
A Blind Guy
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next