TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Lavender

5 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Pokémon Lavender - Page 18 Empty Re: Pokémon Lavender

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:08 am

"Don't yell at me I'm not in charge of this guy anyMOOOOORRRRRRRRRE!!!" Eric screams as Charizard flew straight at the Articuno with a flamethrower in its mouth. Once he got close enough he let it loose and didn't stop until Articuno was completely engulfed in flame
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:18 am

The Articuno shrugged Charizard off with another Blizzard. Oh, and then it started hailing.

This time, the impact hurled Serena and Eric off of Charizard while sending the winged Fire-type tumbling. Fortunately, even as they hit the ground, they plowed...through it? Wait, what?

Plunging through what was actually a thin layer of dirt, both of them hit some sort of elastic net which conveniently broke their fall. And then bounced them straight back up, embedding them both in the layer of earth. Serena impacted the earthen ceiling headfirst and stuck there, embedded down to her waist and leaving her legs dangling over the net (which was near-impossible to see in the blackness) while Eric hit legs-first and stuck there as well. Since he didn't have much else to do, Eric could look around...
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:12 am

Eric looked at saw that Charizard wasn't doing to good. The pokemon got up but he was clearly hurt and struggling to keep himself up. Eric looks down and he could just mange to get a hand in his belt, he was looking for Charizard's pokeball but what her found was a orange-red mega stone

Eric cursed under his breath "CHARIZARD COME OVER HERE" The pokemon flew towards its master but its wings beat with a clear pain

"SERENA HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS WORK" Eric asks as he gave the mega stone to Charizard and put the band on his wrist
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:35 am

Serena said something, but with her head embedded in the ground whatever it was was completely indistinct.

Below the two of them, over a hundred feet down, a shaft of light illuminated something enormous and curved. It was impossible to see what it was from up here; the light wasn't that good even without Articuno's hailstorm darkening the sky.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:00 am

"Well heres hopping buddy. How do you work this" Eric says, then he accidentally hit the stone on his wrist and a huge purple light engulfed Charizard

The light was blinding and since Eric was so close it hurt a lot to look at. Once his eyes came back to life he saw something that made his jaw drop

Charizard was standing there but something was different about him. He was still orange but he had a greater wingspan, horns came from the top of his head and the flame on hit tail glowed with a brightness that was blinding to look at

"What the he-" Eric started to say but then Charizard roared and shot a small ball of fire into the sky. When it disapeared the sky cleared and the sun showed down with harsh light. Charizard flew up in the sky with new speed and faced Articuno
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:06 am

Articuno had used Charizard's absence to go after Fang. However, when Charizard used Sunny Day, it turned to face the dragon impassively, its expression giving no hostility. <Leave this place> it told Charizard via Pokémon Speak. <My contract is to protect Dawn Berlitz, not to harm you, but I will if I have to. The woman you seek is not here. Go.>

Serena's legs, still dangling from the earthen ceiling, twitched slightly as the Trainer attempted to dislodge herself, accompanied by muffled grunts. The light from above now shone down, enough to illuminate the great curved shape further. It was sleek, torpedo-shaped and had fin-like constructions coming off in numerous places.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:13 am

"A Charizard" Eric started saying

<I feel a new power surging through me. You are a legendary, who better to test this out on. I am sorry my trainer does not want me to fight but he's not giving the orders right now> he says Via poke speak

As soon as Charizard was done he throbbed a huge Fireburst at the legendary the size of a Car

Last edited by Helsing on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:19 am

<That is your choice to make.> Articuno's wings flared and an Ice Beam bright as the sun smashed the Fire Blast and blew Charizard into the ground.

<Know that Legendary is more than an honorary status. It is an earned title, not to be taken lightly. My kind have wielded this power for millennia, long before humans ever tamed their first Pokémon. Let us test new power against old, then.>
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:28 am

<Gladly>

A huge amont of fire erupted from the ground around Charizard. The fire came into Charizards mouth and then he fired it and the biggest ball of Fire anyone in the area had ever seen flew at Articuno like a meteor
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:29 am

Fang poked his head out from cover and saw the battle. He quickly ran around the fight and knelt by the hole. He noticed the two trainers in trouble.

<Hey match stick! Your trainer needs help!> Fang howled at the Charizard before turning to Articuno. <I was ordered by my trainer to keep your trainer safe. I don't know why he wants the girl safe but I'm following my orders. Stop this fight before she gets hurt.>

----------

Riley got up and saw Fang kneeling near a hole before noticing what was in the hole. "Crud, can those two not get into trouble while I'm gone?" He. Asked as he ran past Dawn and knelt at the edge of the hole. "Eric, Serena is in trouble! She is stuck head first near your position. Try and help her out! She is stuck head first!"
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:50 am

Desmond, brushing brambles off his arms and shirt, walked to the hole. "What in the hell...?" he asked, squinting down.

Articuno lazily flew over the ball of flames as it rocketed away. Another flick of its wings banished the Sunny Day, though it didn't bring back the Hail either. He also ignored Fang, sending a blast of icy power back at Charizard that the other Pokémon narrowly dodged as it opened another huge furrow in the earth.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:07 pm

Charizard roars at Articuno but something happened to him. He stopped midway through charging up another flamethower when he fell over in pain

Eric trys to get out of the ground "CHARIZARD YOU CAN'T WIN JUST STOP"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Articuno took advantage of Charizard's issue to hit him with Sheer Cold, knocking him out of the fight instantly.

Neither Eric nor Serena made progress on escaping the ground. Serena narrowly missed kicking Eric in the face.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:23 pm

<Articuno, stop! Let us get the others to safety!> Fang screamed before Charizard was knocked out. <Never mind since I can't fly you just trapped everyone here. Well done bird brain.> fang commented before glaring at Dawn. "You should have stopped Articuno, now we can't leave unless that fence is turned off." Fang started applauding. "What a great trainer you are!" He cheered sarcastically before getting an elbow in the ribs by Riley.

"Priorities, save lives first, lecture last. Get them straight and help me." Riley says as he lays on his stomach before reaching into the hole. "Eric grab my arms and pull yourself if you can."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Charizard fell to the ground Mega energy leaving him in a soft light turning him back to normal. Eric stops trying to get out of the ground to see his first friend fall down "return" he says silently. When he came back Eric put him back on his belt

"Idoit" Eric then grabs Rileys arms and tries to get out
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:27 pm

Dawn gave Fang a flat look. "Really? You can't walk through the open gate?" The gate had been open since the PI SUV had entered the grounds. Articuno held off on resuming its attack, instead content to land beside Dawn.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Eric with Rileys help manages to get out of the ground "Sorry about Charizard"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:31 pm

"Fang, watch my back." Riley says as he tries to get Eric free. Fang turns to Dawn with a questioning look.

"You help us get our friends out of the hole and we never see each other face to face again. Deal?" Fang asked motioning to the hole. Ignoring her last comment.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:32 pm

Dawn looked at the hole. Curious...Eric had been hanging there from a weird angle...How deep was that? Ignoring Fang, she started walking towards the hole, intent on seeing whatever it was.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:35 pm

"Curious aren't we?" Riley grunts as he pulls before he as well falls in but knocks Dawn into the hole on the way down. Now Riley way dangling from Eric and Fang fell on the floor laughing.

"That was hilarious!" Fang shouted as he laughed.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:16 pm

"Yah real funny" Eric says but then he looks down the hole and sees something "Whats down there"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Dawn screamed, grabbing at Riley's legs as she fell past them...before she hit the net and bounced up. She did, however, grab ahold of the net, preventing her from going back up and sticking in the earthen ceiling like Eric and Serena. Quivering, she looked down. "What...on earth...?" she asked breathlessly.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:36 pm

"I have no idea" Eric says
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Unsteadily, Dawn picked her way to her feet; not an easy task when the net made her footing unstable. "You have to help me back up." she said to the group.

Serena's legs were by this point kicking back and forth gently, more to have something to do than any serious effort to escape.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Riley noticed Serena before having an idea.

"Serena, I'm going to grab your ankles. I'm thinking of using you as an anchor and leverage." Riley says towards Serena's position before turning to Dawn. "Do you know where this tunnel leads? Wait....crud, Fang! Tell me that isn't what I think it is!" Riley pleaded as Fang looked at where Dawn was laying when his eyes widen.

<Articuno, we need to get down there! Can you fid a rope? Because your trainer is currently in a large web. She may be in danger!> Fang barked to Articuno. He turned to Riley and nodded. "Spider web. We need you guys out of there. Miss, tell Articuno where to find some rope, before something big comes and has some dinner."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next