TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Lavender

5 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Pokémon Lavender - Page 16 Empty Re: Pokémon Lavender

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 am

Riley scans the area for escape routes, Dawn would either shudder or just feel like she was being watched, but Riley notices the door Dawn was backing towards.

"Fang six o'clock, succure it!" Riley shouts before Fang runs past Dawn and checks for any hazards that would either slow down or stop their escape. "Anything?"
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:23 am

Eric got up and got on Charizard to get an airial view of the battle.

Gyarados got hit with the thunder and barily stayed awake after the hit. He layed on the ground in pain "GYARADOS" Eric screams as he returns him to his pokeball

"Thanks for the help" he says
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:13 am

There wasn't anything blocking the route, but it wasn't really a workable escape either, as it led further into the house. When Fang charged at the door, Dawn screamed and bolted through it.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:17 am

Charizard flys over and uses Flame thrower at Manectric
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Location : Take a left at the pile of dead bodies. Then go forward until you get to Hell, if you reach satan's place you've gone to far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:44 am

Riley growls in frustration after watching Dawn bolt through the door.

"Keep her safe!" He shouted as he turned back to the fight. He ran to Ericthrowing two smoke bomb aura spheres. "We need to get out of here, now!"

----------------------

Fang runs after Dawn and barely could keep a comfortable distance.

"I doubt you will believe me, nor will you believe any of my friends. But at least humor me and listen." Fang says as he followed Dawn. After telling her the whole story from his point of view he was still ten feet behind her. "Now Riley, Shadow, and I are just trying to get our family back home. We couldn't care less what happens outside of camp, as long as the pack is safe." Fang said as he turned to Dawn. "Think what you would do if your family was taken from you. What trouble you were willing to take on to save them."

------------------------

Shadow stands with his back to the front door and the grunts in front of him.

'Shadow what have you gotten yourself into this time?' The black Lucario thought as it got into a battle stance. He had a smirk on his face. 'Just remember how bad Riley was when we first saw him.'
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Eric nods and flies down to the ground "Get on" he says to Riley
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Dawn slammed a door in Fang's face. Literally in his face; it hit him in the nose. "Stay AWAY from me!"
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:44 pm

"Charizard Smokescreen" Eric orders, the attack come out further adding to the smoke in the area
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Riley jumps onto Eric's Charizard without any sign of being hindered by the smoke.

--------

Shadow noticed the smoke coming from the room that Riley ran into and got the idea of its purpose.

'Time to run, huh?' Shadow thought before setting off his own smoke bomb before running to the others and start leading them to a nearby window. "Get outside! We're getting out of here!" Shadow barked as he files everyone else out the window, including the friendly pokémon.

--------------

"Eric there is a wall to our right that we can blow a hole through to get out. The others are getting out through a window in front of us. The grunts are on our left with their pokémon." Riley tells Eric so nobody that they liked got hurt.

-------------

Fang grunts in pain as he steps back and rubs a now sore nose.

"Alright, I may have deserved that." He said under his breath. Fang then used Iron Tail to break down the door. "But when Riley tells me to do something, I never let him down." He says while he follows Dawn and decreased the distance between them so he doesn't get hit in the nose again. "Let's just stop this little chase and talk. Riley told me to keep you safe. That doesn't mean keep you away from your PI security. Just means that I have to be able to protect you. We both can just walk back to them. Even keep one with his pokémon ready to attack me if I try and hurt you." He shouts as he breaks anything that was in his path to stay with Dawn. "It will save you money on repairs."
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Eric nods "Charizard that wall doesn't need to be there any more"

Charizard with Eric and Riley riding him flies at the wall using flame burt to but through. In a second they were out and flying

Eric turns turns to Riley "What now?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:08 pm

"Personally, I'd make sure everyone made it outside of the electrified fence without body bags. How bout you?" Riley says sarcastically which meant 'Get them out of the fence'.

-------

Shadow got everybody except Fang and Dawn out of the house before a wall behind the group blew. When Shadow looked around he noticed that Riley and Eric were on Eric's Charizard.

"We need to go to the fence, Eric and Riley will figure out how to get us out of here." Shadow says calmly leading the way to the fence.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 pm

"Charizard can carry two more passengers" Eric reaches for his belt and sends out Piggyoto "Get as many out as you can"

Eric pilots Charizard back to the house to get everyone else, along side them was piggyoto
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Joltik runs around spinning webs, serving as trip-wire.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Eric and Charizard get into the house "Everyone get on!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:40 pm

November volunteers to keep off the PI guys for the others to get out. She argues that she can give a pretty big distraction if needed.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Eric nods "Come on guys!"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:53 pm

"Are you trying to get killed? We aren't coming back! Either leave now or stay behind and risk getting caught." Shadow growls and nods to Riley who recalls Shadow into his Pokeball.

"He has a point, we can't leave you guys behind. You aren't used to fighting for survival." Riley says as he offers his hand towards November. "We need to get away now!"

----------------

"Just stop running and we can just go back to your PI Security already!" Fang shouts as he runs after Dawn.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm

November decides to get on Charizard.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 pm

"Where's Serena and Desmond?"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:07 am

Dawn, meanwhile, had locked herself in her room before Fang knocked the door down. When he broke the door in, he discovered that Dawn was holding out a Poké Ball, all black with red and gold decorations. "S-stay away! I mean it!"

Serena and Dez, meanwhile, had engaged the Houndoom with Ursaring and Beedrill respectively. The two Trainers were still inside the mansion, however.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 am

"Charizard lets go, Piggyoto find Serena and Desmond" Eric says

Chaizard flies out of the house and drops November outside the gates

Last edited by Helsing on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagansoul001 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:18 am

Fang chuckles as he leans on the door frame, obviously not threatened by the Pokeball.

"Not wanting to offend but your threat is weak. I already told you, I'm here to keep you safe. Don't care if you have that Pokemon ready to kill me if you feel threatened, just as long as I can keep you in my line of sight." Fang says as he looks Dawn in the eye with seriousness. "When given an order, we Lucarios take it to our graves. My last order was to keep you safe, don't care what you do just as long as I can see you. I don't see why Riley wanted you to be kept safe but there must be a reason." Fang says as his serious glare turned into a calculating examination. "Could see him trying to turn you against the one responsible for the cataclysm or asking for you to point him in the right direction to who may be responsible...but still why leave me with you?" Fang wonders aloud as his calculating look turned into pure confusion. 'What happened to you in Vermillion, Riley?' Fang thought as he visibly ponders about something.

---------------------

Riley scans the house and points Eric to where Desmond and Serena were fighting.

"They got caught up fighting the PI Grunts. Hurry! Don't forget about Rob and his brother either!" Riley yells trying to get everyone out alive.
Sagansoul001
Sagansoul001
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 am

"Got it. Charizard!" Eric says as Charizard flies back to the house as fast as it could.

They fly to the place where Riley said Desmond and Serna were fighting Piggyoto flying close beside them

"Find Rob" Eric says and piggyoto flies off
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:09 am

Dawn said nothing, but she lowered the Poké Ball slightly. Only slightly. She had no idea what was going on anymore, and Fang's statement was not terribly helpful.

"Nice of you to join us!" Serena told Eric. The Houndoom they had been fighting wasn't doing terribly well; Beedrill was drawing its attention most of the time so that Ursaring could smack it around.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Helsing Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:13 am

"Well I'd hate to brake up a party but you have an appointment. Hop on"
Helsing
Helsing
The Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next