TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Threefold Tome of Eternal Truth

Go down

The Threefold Tome of Eternal Truth Empty The Threefold Tome of Eternal Truth

Post by President WIN Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 am

Well, since I'm joining a lot more RPs lately, I decided I might as well make my own tome. Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archmage Trey the Immortal

Name: Trey (has had thousands of names, see history)

Tier: 5 (on Jeffrey's scale) / 1,000,000+ (on Shota's scale)

Race: Human

Occupation: Honestly the most powerful Sage in the multiverse - i.e. nothing.

Appearance: Long silver hair and beard, Gandalf style, robes and cloaks as desired in the color desired, no pointy hat, tall and straight-backed, prone to smirking rather than smiling (21 years ago). Now, tall young Japanese man, generally wears pin-stripe buisness suit, still prone to smirking more often than actually smiling.

Abilities: Understands and is relatively proficient in every kind of magic ever invented, can change minor laws of magic at will. He is the worlds only perfect master of Inter-Cerebral Temporal-Distortion Martial-Meditation, meaning that he can fully (and I mean fully ) contemplate every second before acting, and has perfect memory recall. Master of Necromancy (as far as it goes for wizards) and a few other magics. Is surrounded at all times by various wards. Perfect dimension traveller.

Equipment: Clothing, as mentionend above, staff (which does nothing on its own), possibly some magic rings for appearance.

Personality: Really uncaring ever since he was barred from action by the council of mages.

History: Several Millenia ago, Trey was a shaman among a long forgotten tribal group. Due to a ritual gone wrong, Trey was irrevocably made to reincarnate every time he died. While it has since been proven that everyone reincarnates, Trey is the only person who remembers every one of his past lives after his current life hits somewhere between ages 15 and 20. Already blessed with a good memory, during one reincartion, he learned Inter-Cerebral Temporal-Distortion Martial-Meditation, granting him the aforementioned prowess. A few reincarnations ago, the interdimensional council of magic users signed an agreement, banning him intervening directly in the rest of the magical community. The punishment would, of course, be death for the current incarnation. Since the agreement he has stayed out of magical affairs directly, but maintains friendships with other wizards, influences magical theory, collects artifacts, travels the planes, and kills several people a day who try to attack him.

Alignment: Neutral

Notes: Basically a super-powerful version of myself that I made up when I was younger; you can assume him to be in control of all my other charaters to some degree.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More characters forthcoming as I make them.

Last edited by President WIN on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

The Threefold Tome of Eternal Truth Empty Re: The Threefold Tome of Eternal Truth

Post by President WIN Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Vaal'ak, Slave of Shadows

Do not trifle with Shadow's Might. I am but the Slave of Shadow, born of dawn and kin to night, and I even I can crush you.

Name: Vaal'ak, formerly Nicholas

Tier: 3 on Jeffrey's scale, because he's so darn hard to kill and so versatile

Age: Unknown; He was 19 when he was captured and sacrificed, who knows how long he wandered, mindless (see history)

Race: Living Shadow, formerly human.

Gender: Male, though that might be a little hard to prove while he's in shadow form.

Occupation: Slave of Shadow (that is, raging beast when he's mindless, and adventurer when he's sane)

Appearance: He looks like a three dimensional shadow with glowing red eyes and a velvet cloak.

Abilities: Incorporeal and a general master of shadow magic.

Equipment: Velvet cloak, nonmagical except for the fact that it acts as if it were part of Vaal'ak's body.

Personality: Very hard to a

History: He was a young apprentice to a small town blacksmith when he was taken in the night to be sacrificed to a demon by a cabal of wizards seeking shadow power. However, as he was dying on the sacrificial alter, the wizards make their request of the demon uncarefully, and to spite them the demon granted the shadow power that they wanted to their sacrafice instead, turning Nicholas into Vaal'ak, and setting him loose upon the world as a mindless shadow beast. Recently, however, Vaal'ak's mind has been restored by Dartin's Shadow Crystal Staff, and so he journeys with Dartin to remain sane.

Alignment: Probably best described as Lawful Neutral, but also mildly good. Vaal'ak won't stick his neck out for his friends, or for the right cause, but he will support both his friends and the cause so long as he doesn't really risk his life to do it (which actually makes him very willing to help, because he can't be killed very easily). He won't swear oaths, because he is the Slave of Shadow, and so if he swore an oath he would be compelled to keep his word.

Notes: From "Where Legends are Born..."
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

The Threefold Tome of Eternal Truth Empty Re: The Threefold Tome of Eternal Truth

Post by President WIN Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:40 am

Darrien de Conmarch

Truly, each of us stands alone, apart, from the endlessness of eternity. This sword is my link. Watch as it severs yours.

Name: Darrien de Conmarch, Knight Arcane, Blade Mage 1st Class, and Prismancer of Ishtar

Age: Early 30's. Looks 25-ish. Age doesn't really matter to him.

Race: Human, mostly

Appearance:

Abilities:
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by President WIN Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Because they're interlocked, I'm going to create one page for both my characters in KOTNR

Horatio Tan, and Shayal Teera (Shay'lateera)

"The Force is our guide. We journey in the pursuit of knowledge for its sake."
"Aye, lass. But must you get us in so much trouble doing it?"

Age: Unimportant. The two species likely have different aging rates, and they're both Jedi who have longer life spans anyway. Shayal seems to be the younger, and Horatio the older.

Race: Horatio is Bothan, Shayal is Twi'lek.

Homeworld: Horatio is from Bothawui, Shayal from Ryloth.

Appearance: Horatio looks pretty much like the Bothan shown in the wookiepedia page for his race with green eyes, and Shayal is basically a purple skinned, blue eyed Twi'lek with no other distinctive features; her lekku are normal, etc. etc.

Height: Horatio is 1.5 meters (5 feet) tall, and Shayal is 1.9 meters (6.3 feet) tall; doesn't matter all that much though.

Abilities: Both are force sensitive, however Horatio is slightly better at sensing the force than Shayal, but much worse at using it than she is.

Equipment: Clothes, one lightsaber apiece (Shayal's lightsaber is variable length, between a precision cutter, and a standard length; when battle is joined she frequently tosses hers to Horatio, just using force techniques to defend herself.

Personality: Shayal is more of a mystic, while Horatio is very down to earth (so to speak)

Habits: None to speak of.

History: Unlike most Bothan, Horatio never had a passion for subterfuge or politics. Rather, he was a dedicated, honorable sort right from the start. This, and his slightly force sensitive nature caught the eye of a Jedi visiting Bothawui, and led to his adoption as a Padawan. While training to be a Jedi, he was always very good with self-discipline, physical training, and lightsaber combat, but did extremely poorly in tests and training regarding the Force. It became so bad, he almost washed out of the Jedi academy. However, at the last minute he was saved by a wise teacher who encouraged him to use his lightsaber and combat skill as a conduit for the Force. With this understanding, Horatio's true Force potential was unlocked and he became excellent at the sensing the Force, though he never developed strong skill at manipulating it. Soon after finishing his training, Horatio sensed a coming disturbance in the Force, and left in search of its origin.

Meanwhile on Ryloth, Shayal, a young Twi'lek from a fairly prestigious family of Historian-philosophers, had gotten herself into hot water by publishing findings contrary to those of another philosopher of mid level, who had been a rising star. When her findings were born out, this other Twi'lek, who was apparently not entirely stable, tried to kill her in revenge. Horatio arrived just in time to save her life, and prevent the disturbance in the force that would have been caused by her death. Though the immediate threat had been averted, in light of the strength of Force Horatio sensed in her, and the controversial nature of her theories, she was placed in Horatio's care and taken off planet to be trained as a Jedi. Horatio, having just completed his own training, could not serve as her master, but instead became her guardian and fast friend, during her training and afterwards.

Occupation: Horatio is a Jedi Guardian, and Shayal is a Jedi Consular

Affiliation: Jedi

Flaws: Horatio is extremely bad at using the Force, compared to the average Jedi knight. Shayal is similarly bad at using lightsabers, so they complement each other fairly well. Shayal is also fairly reckless and frequently gets the duo into trouble.

Tactics: Nothing special

Tier: Eh.

Notes: KOTNR
President WIN
President WIN
Bureaucromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down