TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Flagmauth on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:38 am

Doctor approved!


Heretofore this shall be the thread for officially posting what is colloquially referred to among my meatspace friends as Table Logic. Alternatively the acronym LIHI can be used now as well.

For starters, through various things that only barely fit the actual definition of logic, I am Harry Dresden, Batman, the Flash, Satan, Howard Stern, God of Agriculture, God of ADHD, God of Bootlegging, the Soldier from Team Fortress 2, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Captain Jack Sparrow, and a cuttlefish operating a T-800 Terminator. Oh, and oxygen.

You're welcome for letting you all breathe, by the way Wink


Last edited by Mycrodeeth on Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Sagansoul001 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:53 am

Whoa, hold up, you forgot about Einstein. Don't cut yourself short Mycro. Smile 
avatar
Sagansoul001
Count

Posts : 2071
Join date : 2013-05-17
Location : In the Time Line of Creation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Flagmauth on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:17 am

I don't know about that XD. Besides, Tony Stark kinda covers that, n'est-ce pas?

Also I've just proven that college = get out of jail free by being frustrated with the INCREDIBLE volume of moronic conversations going on in the media center here.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by OperaPhantom on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:00 pm

My mom figured out our logic of you being a cuttlefish, Luft being an octopus, and me being a sea sponge. And without any explanation from me!!
avatar
OperaPhantom
Initiate

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Flagmauth on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Impressive...how?

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by OperaPhantom on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Octopodes [did I spell that right] are smart, Paul is smart. Cuttlefish are also smart, and they are unique and friendly, you are all of those things. I am quiet and just sit there and take all it in, that's what sea sponges are like.
avatar
OperaPhantom
Initiate

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by OperaPhantom on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:29 pm

I was impressed as well.
avatar
OperaPhantom
Initiate

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Flagmauth on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Thats, ah, that's not how we got it it at all, but it is certainly impressive.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by OperaPhantom on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Mycro wrote: time bears are a thing now, I'm declaring it
Just…this!
avatar
OperaPhantom
Initiate

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Sagansoul001 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:53 pm

What are you two talking about? Explain please for those lost in space/time.
avatar
Sagansoul001
Count

Posts : 2071
Join date : 2013-05-17
Location : In the Time Line of Creation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Flagmauth on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Opera, that actually should go in the quote thread.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by OperaPhantom on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:24 pm

But it's logic…Rolling Eyes 
:sigh: fine!
avatar
OperaPhantom
Initiate

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Sagansoul001 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Somebody please explain to me what is going on!
avatar
Sagansoul001
Count

Posts : 2071
Join date : 2013-05-17
Location : In the Time Line of Creation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Flagmauth on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:36 pm

In a nutshell, a series of inside jokes revolving around the use of Insane Troll Logic to prove various things which are usually obviously untrue. For example, President WIN is the Internet, BG is Teddy Roosevelt, Opera is the TARDIS, Sirius is Slender Man...you get the point.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Sagansoul001 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:44 am

What does that make me then? A Spartan? (Reference towards the 'Halo' game franchise if you thought I was talking about Roman Spartans)
avatar
Sagansoul001
Count

Posts : 2071
Join date : 2013-05-17
Location : In the Time Line of Creation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:44 am

Depends on how well you can back that up.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:04 pm

So now OP isn't just a TARDIS being followed by a timebear, she is also a seasponge? Also, i declare myself a timebear since I mentioned it first so that makes me...

Teddy Rosevelt, riding a timebear, singing like Stevie Wonder, in a tank, while molesting gods, following OP through the time vortex.

_________________
avatar
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Posts : 5370
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : Smallvile, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by OperaPhantom on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Love you too, BG!
avatar
OperaPhantom
Initiate

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:12 pm

I want someone to make that senario in picture form. Also, I have recieved the yearbook for this year. Do you guys have them yet?

_________________
avatar
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Posts : 5370
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : Smallvile, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Flagmauth on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:20 pm

No. But you're also the Demoman from TF2. We assigned everyone a class from TF2 and you got Demoman since you kind of have the same personality and both of you have one working eye.

_________________
@Helsing wrote:You wear overkill like a badge!

@A Blind Guy wrote:Not all of us can be walking factories of kickass.

Game Master:
Co-GM:
avatar
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

Posts : 12723
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 21
Location : Just follow the tooth marks in the scenery...

View user profile http://ttrroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by A Blind Guy on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:21 pm

I think it's the same eye as well. And what personallity is yjat?

_________________
avatar
A Blind Guy
Molestor of Gods

Posts : 5370
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 20
Location : Smallvile, Kansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Sagansoul001 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Okay then what would you say I am Mycro? You knew me during my time hanging out with you. And we try to talk every once and a while.
avatar
Sagansoul001
Count

Posts : 2071
Join date : 2013-05-17
Location : In the Time Line of Creation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by OperaPhantom on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:51 pm

CONTAINS PRINCESS BRIDE REFERENCE:
I was able to prove that Pikachu is an ROUS:
 Pikachu is a mouse-type pokémon. This makes Pikachu a giant rodent.
Thus: Pikachu is a "Rodent Of Unusual Size".


Last edited by OperaPhantom on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't satisfied with the layout the first try.)
avatar
OperaPhantom
Initiate

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by T.J. on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm

I still have the list of all of what I am somewhere that we made at the end of last year. But you know safe places are the best places to put things you never want to see again. I really need to stop putting things in them.
avatar
T.J.
Initiate

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 21
Location : On my computer in a room far far away...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by T.J. on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 pm

I still have the list of all of what I am somewhere that we made at the end of last year. But you know safe places are the best places to put things you never want to see again. I really need to stop putting things in them.
avatar
T.J.
Initiate

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 21
Location : On my computer in a room far far away...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Logic! I has it! [OFFICIAL]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum