TenThousand Rads Roleplaying
Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! If you're an existing user, kindly log in. If not, kindly register! We are a free-form RPing community of people who do not bite, unless you break the rules.

-Mycrodeeth, Site Owner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crossroads

+5
A Blind Guy
Doomwing
Sheogorath
99luftballons
Flagmauth
9 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Crossroads - Page 3 Empty Re: The Crossroads

Post by 99luftballons Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Catwoman did some nice acrobatics, and landed on her feet. "never doubt that a cat always land on her feet" she smiled back.

Spiderman used one of his webs to swing over the sonic piledrivers and jump toward Songbird, to confront her and Dead-shot.

99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

The plasma bolt rips through Osito, but the red light quickly reforms with an angry glare from Bane.

"Keep him busy Osito. Batman and I have...unfinished business. Bane says, before turning to Batman.

Osito leaps at Swordsman's prone form, red claws and teeth preparing to eviscerate him.

"Come Batman. Let us see how the tables have turned."

Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Swordsman was back up in a flash, throwing one katana expertly in a rush of blurring steel while he dove and rolled out of the way, coming up in a crouch and launching another plasma bolt into Osito's flank.

Songbird's wings erupted from her back and she took to the air before Spider-Man could get near. She snapped her fingers and the ground beneath Spider-Man erupted in a sonic explosion.

MACH-VI's thrusters may have been damaged but they were by no means incapacitated. They sufficed, anyway, to get him down into the field to confront Catwoman, wrist cannons blazing and spitting lead at the onetime thief.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth
Supreme Dictator-for-life

https://ttrroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:32 am

Osito spins around despite the damage to its flank, slashing at Swordsman.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Osito's claws sparked across Swordsman's chestplate before catching and hurling the villain through a window.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:01 pm

Batman gets in a defensive stance, ready to face his new opponent.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Forming Red Light around his fists, Bane leaps at Batman, locking his hands together and swinging down at Batman with a hammerblow.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:03 pm

[Numbers, am I to assume that since your post only had Batman in it that Nightwing, Spider-Man, Catwoman and Robin all stood there and did nothing?]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Batman moves to the side, aiming a kick at his opponent.

Spiderman managed to avoid the worst of the explosion, but was hit nonetheless. Spiderman shoots two webs at Songbird.

Catwoman jumps toward Mach IV, getting ready to strike.

Robin takes a fire extinguisher and sprays Cinder.

[Nightwing is probably continuing his fight with his opponents, though there probably has been stuff happening from the last post containing him to this one]

Batgirl and Batwoman have meanwhile reached the parking lot of the stadium.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:24 pm

MACH-VI grabbed Catwoman and slammed her into the ground.

Spider-Man's attack pinned Songbird's arms to her sides, but a quick stroke of her wings shredded the webbing and freed her. She promptly lifted herself higher in the air, trying to stay out of the range of Spider-Man's webshooters.

Deadshot, meanwhile, tackled Spidey from behind. [This, by the way, is a Supreme Tactical Failure, so if you want to pulverize him go ahead.]

Cinder threw her arms up between the jet of extinguisher and her face, the flames surrounding her body flickering and dying. She quickly started backpedaling, trying to get clear of the cloud.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Batman's kick bounces off the Red Light surrounding Bane. (For the record, this is a passive effect of all power rings)

"Is that all?" Bane sneers, attempting to grab Batman by the neck.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:41 pm

"No, just the beggining" replied Batman throwing stun grenades at Bane.
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 pm

"Deadshot! Get clear!" Deadshot obligingly let go of Spider-Man and sprang back, as a glowing pink hand materialized and grasped the web-slinging hero painfully tight, hauling him up into the air. Songbird lowered herself to hover almost level with the trapped hero. "Hmm...Who are you, under that mask?" She reached slowly for Spidey's mask, apparently intending to pull it off.

Cinder, now clear of the suffocating cloud of extinguisher, reignited. She waited for the Boy Wonder to show himself...
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Alice turns on the news in her apartment and sees on the major story is a large series of explosions in the downtown area. She walks to her apartment window and looks out seeing several large pillars of smoke from the ongoing battle. She activates her ring and begins to glow with blue light.

She climbs out the window and gently floats to the battle to tend to the wounds of the civilians injured. She looks below and presses two fingers to her temple.

"Hal Jordan are you there?"

She pauses waiting for a response and sighs. She reaches out with her mind to feel which parties are involved in this fight to better get a sense of the urgency. She stops in mid flight when she feels an overwhelming presence of great rage coming from the smoke.

"Hal Jordan stop what ever your doing and answer me please! I am detecting a Red Lantern on Earth."

Many miles away Hal Jordan cringes at Alice's voice and sits up suddenly. He looks over at the figure sleeping next to him and quietly sneaks out of bed. He enters the bathroom and presses two fingers to his temple and responds harshly. "What is it Alice? I was in the middle of-" He looks out the door at the woman in his bed. "Important business."

Alice sighs. "There is trouble in the city, and I have a feeling it is the doing of Red Lanterns. We both know that even if I can calm the Red Lantern, I need your help to do the actual heroics. Besides, I thought you liked the whole hero thing... made you feel all tough."

Hal Jordan suits up and responds. "Yeah... well I'll see what I can do, but if this ruins my chances with this gir- I mean business, then we got problems. "

Alice moves closer to the fight and lands on a building overlooking the Stadium. "It is taking place at the Stadium... I can see. Yes I can see a Red Lantern's light from down there."

Hal Jordan leaves his room and flies out the window. "On my way."

(sorry for the cyan the blue is just to dark to read correctly.)
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:42 am

Bane scoops up the grenades with a red light hand construct, chucking them at the other villains and heroes around them.

"Surely you have some new tricks Batman."
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:45 pm

One of the stun grenades hit Cinder. As the explosive detonated, she fell to her knees, ears ringing and eyes blinded by the sudden burst.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by 99luftballons Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Robin is on top of Cinder with the fire-extinguisher, hoping to get her to beg for mercy.

Batman smiles at Bane "I always have a few tricks." Batman steps back a little from Bane and throws freeze grenades on the floor in front of Bane (theese grenades are meant to cover things within their radius in ice)

Spiderman twisted free of the pink hand while distracting Songbird with some more webs.

[you can take out catwoman if you want Mycro]
99luftballons
99luftballons
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Cinder struggled, trying to get free but hand-to-hand combat was not her specialty. Instead, intense flames erupted from her skin, burning Robin and hopefully getting him to back off.

MACH-VI knocked Catwoman on the head, leaving her unconscious, then rocketed back up in time to see Spider-Man get free. Before the webslinger could hit Songbird, MACH-VI crashed into him from the side, smashing him into the side of the VIP box.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 pm

"Does Mr. Freeze know you stole his idea?" Bane remarks, jumping back. Bane then creates a red light construct shaped like two iron balls attached by a chain, throwing them like bolas at Batman.
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:58 pm

[Actually, Numbers, roll to see if Spidey can get a shot off and/or dodge MACH-VI.]
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 pm

A large green beam smashes into Bane. Hal Jordan floats back. "And I thought you were ugly before Bane." Hal Jordan looks over at Batman. "You look horrible Batman, did you change something?"

Alice floats down next to Hal Jordan, she looks over at Bane and a large sphere of blue light envelops him. "What gives this man hope to calm his rage..." A form materializes infront of Bane, a form which fills Bane with hope. (I leave this up to you to decide.)
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:18 pm

(I'll be honest, I can't think of anything. I mean, Bane was born in a prison to serve his father's sentence and spent his entire childhood and several years of his adulthood in that prison. He then was used to test the chemical Venom and has had a life of crime since. He doesn't know his mother, hates his father, and has no other family. I mean, he doesn't really have anything at all.)
Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomwing Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:37 pm

( It could be an image of what his life could have been, the life he always wanted.)
Doomwing
Doomwing
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Flagmauth Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 pm

[Perhaps his mother? That seems reasonable enough, n'est-ce pas?]

Swordsman, meanwhile, caused a distraction by way of a series of plasma bolts that destroyed almost an entire wall of the VIP box.
Flagmauth
Flagmauth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheogorath Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:56 pm

(As it turns out, my info on Bane was incomplete. His mother was apparently imprisoned with him and died when he was 6...)

The blue light takes the form of a slightly elderly woman, who reaches down to Bane, arm stretched out.

"Mother..." Bane whispers, taking her hand in his. When the light touches the red ring, it shakes violently, before breaking apart. Bane's Red Lantern outfit peels away, leaving Bane with his normal outfit. As this happens, the blue light construct smiles at Bane before dissipating.

"No....come back..." Bane whispers, collapsing.

Sheogorath
Sheogorath
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next